Sunday, July 23, 2006

bringing it all home



my niece, mackenzie, who I hear looks alot like her aunt.
I've seen her 'slightly evil' eye and have come to terms with my
own genetic predisposition for using the mysterious power of the brown eyes.
Summers in Baltimore, I can just see it now.
So much to relay... and cultivate. World domination will be the biproduct.
I have found her.. and will call her... mini me! Just kidding, Corinn. Sort of.


On the road to my parent's place in Lenhartsville, PA.
I may need a separate blog just to touch on the richness of
this landscape. It's always a welcome contrast to the bustle
of our region. Of course, there are problems there too.



we came home to a hit and run - and are taking the hint from
the universe, that after 20 proud years of service, the jeep is
ready for greener pastures. only we will ever know the favor in
disguise.

No comments: