Wednesday, June 28, 2006

on we trod



A very nice break for dinner with my
cousin Jonathan. We laughed, we cried,
we compared cell phones. Thanks man.



I found Robin at "FoodWorks" looking for something to
make herself feel better... she has a sinus infection... and
aha! it occurred to me that I knew a solution.
A saline solution.
1. cup a little warm salt water in your hand
2. snort like lindsay lohan..
3. tilt your head back, then let it drain out a little and blow.
4. hey, it's natural to want to blow.
5. repeat. don't swallow. Robin swallowed. I told her not to. Gross!

thanks to AO for your help with my first time.



We just had a close encounter with three models who were in our
building for a casting call, who looked curious, like maybe it was
something they needed to consider. I had to resist the urge to
taunt them into the very sexy world of saline solution snorting.
I thought we could call it "Flow"



Scene study class with Jay Goldenberg - his best quote for the
day was "my cell phone is messed up and my pimple hurts."
The man is a genius, I swear.

No comments: